Highlights: Career Opportunities- GIZ India
|Eligibility:||Doctorate or Post Graduation in architecture/Engineering/Planning/Environmental|
Management/Economics/other allied fields with graduation in Architecture/Planning/Geography/Environmental Engineering/Environmental Sciences/Economics
or comparable degrees.
|Experience Required:||Minimum 8 years|
|Duration of the contract:||01 Oct 2020 – 31 December 2021|
|Last Date:||16 August 2020|
|Note:||Application without GIZ application form will not be considered.|
How to Apply:
Please send your application in GIZ application form
https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/28418.html along with the following to email@example.com with the reference number in subject line.
- a statement of suitability for this position.
- expected salary and notice period
- 2 pager note on any one of the topic given below
➢ A commentary on the new Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHC) under PMAY
➢ Benefits of using drones/unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for making Master plans for the small
and medium towns
disclaimer: This post is for information purpose only. Visitors are required to verify all the details before applying.
Recent Job Updates:
- Vacancy for Asst. Cantonment Planner at Secunderabad Cantonment Board (Last Date: 09 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Bhopal (Last Date: 27-Sept-2021)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at IIT Roorkee (Last Date: 24-Sept.-2021)
- Vacancy for Deputy Architect at Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. (Last Date: 24 Sept. 2021)
- Vacancy for Assistant/ Associate Transport Planner at Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Last Date: 04 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Delhi (Last Date: 30 Sept. 2021)