Highlights:JPSC: Recruitment of Assistant Town Planner
|Post:||Assistant Town Planner|
|Eligibility:||B. Plan/ B.Arch/ M. Plan+|
|Total Vacancy:||77 Posts|
|Pay Scale:||PB-II, Rs. 9300-34800, Grade pay : 5400 (level-9)|
|Last Date:||10th August 2020, 11:45 PM|
- E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid . Under no circumstances, he / she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online application.
- Ensure that you possess the minimum qualification and fullfill all conditions / criteria for the post applied on or before the closing date of Registration.
- Before applying a candidate is required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given on the website.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that all the entries are correct then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained/permitted.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidates need to re-login on the next working day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
- The candidates have been requested to Login again once payment made using SBI Collect, after one day to download the Registration Slip for future references.
How To Apply
- First go to the JPSC’s website: www.jpsc.gov.in then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of online application form.Note: Please read the advertisement carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
- For new application- click on “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.
- After submitting the online application a provisional registration number is generated for the reference of online application that will also be sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion. Please register with a valid mobile number and E-mail address to get the SMS and E-mail. All the further communication will be done by JPSC on the registered mobile number and E-mail address.
- After submitting your personal details and educational details you need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
- Guidelines for taking and uploading photograph:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour image and visibility of image should clear.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format and size of file should be between 15-25kb.
- Guidelines for scanning and uploading signature:
- Sign on white paper in running handwriting by black or blue ball pen and scan the signature and save the scanned file in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- size should be between 10kb-15kb.
- Payment :– After completion of your basic details, Educational details and uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, you are required to pay the examination fee after one working day after 12:00 PM. Before making payment, confirm your details on the payment portal. You can make online payment of examination fee for your category by using Internet Banking, debit card or credit card of all scheduled banks and those who want to make payment offline can take printout of challan through SBI collect link. Offline payment is acceptable at SBI Branches only.
Note:-Payment against incorrect registration is invalid.
- After reconciliation of payment a registration slip is generated after one working day. You need to take printout of registration slip for future references. After generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for primary stage of recruitment process. Your eligibility and other details need further verification against the advertised posts for the recruitment.
Frequently Asked Questions
In my certificate, number is not mentioned, what should I enter in certificate no. field of online registration?
Ans. Any unique no. mentioned in certificate as Registration No. / Roll No. / Date of issue etc. has to be mentioned.
Q. I have just appeared in graduation (of qualifying education), am I eligible to apply?
Ans. Go through the advertisement of respective post/posts. You are not eligible to apply unless your result or certificate is not in hand as on last date of submission of online application.
Q. My acknowledgement form is not generated, what should I do?
Ans. Please check whether – a) you have paid requisite fee as per your category/eligibility for the post applied for. b) Make sure that one working day passed after day of payment of requisite examination fee. If you have paid examination fee by Challan, Please check – c) you have used correct challan for submission of fee.
Q. I have paid more than requisite fee, what should I do?
Ans. Your application is in order as far as payment is concerned.
Q. I have paid less than requisite fee, what should I do ?
Ans. Your candidature will get cancelled for paying less fee. You are advised to pay requisite amount of examination fee again.
Q. I have made a spelling or typing mistake while filling up online form, what should I do?
Ans. There is no such provision for correction in online application form. You should put an application to the commission in this regard before the closing date of application.
disclaimer: This post is for information purpose only. Visitors are required to verify all the details before applying.
Recent Job Updates:
- Vacancy for Asst. Cantonment Planner at Secunderabad Cantonment Board (Last Date: 09 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Bhopal (Last Date: 27-Sept-2021)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at IIT Roorkee (Last Date: 24-Sept.-2021)
- Vacancy for Deputy Architect at Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. (Last Date: 24 Sept. 2021)
- Vacancy for Assistant/ Associate Transport Planner at Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Last Date: 04 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Delhi (Last Date: 30 Sept. 2021)