Highlights: Vacancy: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) -State Programme Coordinators
|Post:||State Programme Coordinators|
|Eligibility:||Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/|
Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized
|Experience Required:||5 Years|
|Total Vacancy:||10 Posts|
|Pay Scale:||Rs.55,000/- per month plus travel and subsistence on tour as per norms of the NIRD&PR.|
Position: State Programme Coordinator (No. of posts- 10)
- To coordinate and monitor activities under the Project for Creating Model GP Clusters for enabling selected GPs on Cluster basis to achieve Sustainable Development through GPDP in 3-4 States.
- To lead the team of trainers for training of Gram Panchayat Planning Facilitation Teams (GPPFT) / other stakeholders under the Clusters of GPs in the States to be assigned on institutional capacity issues, improving governance and participatory planning and also to demonstrate to them application of participatory tools and
techniques in the field for quality GPDP.
- To plan and implement IEC Plan to enhance participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in collaboration with the SIRD&PR/ Nodal Institution of the State for GPDP, NGOs/CBOs/SHGs and communities.
- To guide the GPs under the Clusters in organizing effective Gram Sabhas, community mobilisation through no-cost voluntary actions, collection of Primary and Secondary data, situation analysis and preparation of Development Status Report by each of the GPs under the Clusters.
- To guide the GPs in application of e-GramSwaraj portal of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- To guide the GPs in prioritisation and selection of activities based on needs expressed by villagers in Gram Sabhas and in preparation of draft GPDP & Budget.
- To coordinate with State Panchayati Raj Departments of the State Governments, SIRD&PRs/Nodal Institutions for GPDP, ETC/PTC/DTC/PTRC/DPRCs, District and Block administration, partner organisations and Panchayat bodies in the assigned States and obtain their support in effective implementation of the Project.
- To guide and coordinate with Beacon Panchayat Leaders, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons to be working under the Project.
- To guide the GPs in adding exemplary values related to intense ownership and participation of communities in planning and implementation process, focusing on human development, social development, ecological development, SDG compliance,
transparency, accountability etc.
- To travel extensively in geographically separated remote Clusters and supervise project related activities to ensure sustained progress and ensure quality of outputs.
- To monitor the progress and assess the quality of activities and to intervene in solving even unforeseen problems and removing bottlenecks in implementation of the Project.
- To prepare and submit progress report to the major stakeholders in the State(s) and to the NIRD&PR.
- To discharge such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Project authorities for successful implementation of the Project.
- Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
- Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Sound knowledge about structure, functions, roles and responsibilities of Gram Panchayats (GP).
- Proficiency in Capacity Building & Participatory Training, participatory Planning, mentoring and monitoring.
- Five years’ first-hand experience of having worked on Capacity Building & Training, improving governance and participatory planning in respect of GPs.
- Prior experience and managerial skills to lead, mentor and support a team of Young Fellows or coordinators.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi.
- Experience and keenness to undertake extensive travels in remote areas.
- Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of Gram Panchayats (GP) and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for Sustainable Development.
- Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by the NIRD&PR and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
- Soft skills including proficiency in MS Office (at least Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and capacity for online reporting.
- Capacity to work for prolonged hours.
- Age: 30-50 years as on date of advertisement.
- Relaxation in academic standards and other eligibilities may be considered in very exceptional cases as per discretion of authority
Consolidated Contractual Remuneration:
Rs.55,000/- (Rupees fifty-five thousand) only
per month plus travel and subsistence on tour as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
disclaimer: This post is for information purpose only. Visitors are required to verify all the details before applying.
Recent Job Updates:
- Vacancy for Asst. Cantonment Planner at Secunderabad Cantonment Board (Last Date: 09 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Bhopal (Last Date: 27-Sept-2021)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at IIT Roorkee (Last Date: 24-Sept.-2021)
- Vacancy for Deputy Architect at Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. (Last Date: 24 Sept. 2021)
- Vacancy for Assistant/ Associate Transport Planner at Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Last Date: 04 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Delhi (Last Date: 30 Sept. 2021)