Highlights: NIRDPR – Young Fellows
|Eligibility:||Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural|
Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social
Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the
term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering
graduates) from any recognized university
|Pay Scale:||Rs.35,000/- only per month, for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel within|
the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the district/cluster will be
paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
Position: Young Fellow (No of posts – 250)
- To provide Handholding Support to the Elected Representatives, functionaries of GPs, members of Gram Panchayat Planning Facilitation Teams (GPPFT) / Ward Planning Facilitation Teams (WPFT) / other stakeholders under one or more Clusters of GPs in overall institutional strengthening of the GPs, improving governance and Participatory Planning including application of participatory tools and techniques in the field.
- To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in close collaboration with identified NGOs/SHGs/CBOs/line department functionaries and communities.
- To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organizing community mobilisation through voluntary actions, effective Gram Sabhas, collection of Primary and Secondary data including GIS-based data, situation analysis and preparation of Development Status Report by each of the GPs under the cluster.
- To coordinate with block administration, line department offices pertaining to the Cluster(s) of GPs and obtain their support in effective implementation of the planned activities under the Project.
- To provide Handholding Support to the GPs in adding exemplary values to GPDP with focus on human development, social development, ecological development, SDG compliance, transparency, accountability etc.
- To provide Handholding Support to the GPs in application of eGramSwaraj portal.
- To provide Handholding Support to the GPs in preparation of draft GP Development Plan & Budget in collaboration with Beacon Panchayat Leaders and identified NGOs / SHGs / CBOs / line department functionaries.
- To travel extensively in geographically remote GPs under the assigned Cluster(s) and monitor progress of the Project related activities to ensure sustained progress and quality of outputs and outcomes.
- To prepare and submit progress report to the State Programme Coordinator and all others concerned as per requirement of the Project.
- To discharge such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by authorities for successful implementation of the Project.
- Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
- Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi.
- Preference will be given to the local candidates for the States/UTs with proficiency in reading, writing and speaking of local language being a must.
- Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of GPs and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for Sustainable Development.
- Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by the NIRD&PR and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
- Knack for Capability Building & Training through demonstration and Handholding Support to ERs and functionaries of GPs and rural communities.
- Soft skills including proficiency in MS Office (at least Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and capacity for online reporting.
- Uncompromising consent and keenness to reside and remain immersed in any remote rural area of India and to undertake extensive travel within the allotted Cluster of GPs by own means.
- Capacity to work for prolonged hours.
- Age: 25-30 years as on date of advertisement.
- Prior experience in the given field of work will be given preference.
- Relaxation in academic standards and other eligibilities may be considered in very exceptional cases as per discretion of authority.
Consolidated Contractual Remuneration:
Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand) only per month, for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel within the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the district/cluster will be paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
disclaimer: This post is for information purpose only. Visitors are required to verify all the details before applying.
Recent Job Updates:
- Vacancy for Asst. Cantonment Planner at Secunderabad Cantonment Board (Last Date: 09 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Bhopal (Last Date: 27-Sept-2021)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at IIT Roorkee (Last Date: 24-Sept.-2021)
- Vacancy for Deputy Architect at Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. (Last Date: 24 Sept. 2021)
- Vacancy for Assistant/ Associate Transport Planner at Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Last Date: 04 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Delhi (Last Date: 30 Sept. 2021)