Exam Assure is on WhatsApp now: Join US for more updates
Highlights: Ola Electric is Hiring! | Research Intern | Sustainable Urban Mobility, Transport Planning, Urban Planning, etc.
For Regular Updates Join Us on:
|Position:||Research Intern Electric Mobility|
|Eligibility:||Enrolled for or a Recent Graduate of a Degree Programme in Sustainable Urban Mobility, Transport Planning, Urban Planning, Renewable Energy, Public Policy, Economics, other Social Sciences, Humanities, any interdisciplinary subject, or a related discipline|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Duration:||Minimum 06 Months|
|Other details:||Refer detailed notification below|
|Salary:||As per exp.|
(Apply link provided below)
|Last Date:||30 Sept. 2021|
Location: Delhi NCR
Position Type: Full Time
Duration: Min. 6 months
You will be an integral part of the OMI team that informs business decisions and policymaking, and advances discourse on Shared, Connected, and Electric Mobility in India and elsewhere. Your scope of work includes –
- ✔️ Conduct relevant socio-economic and policy research on issues and developments around shared, connected, and electric mobility. Contribute to white papers, policy briefs, reports, blog posts, and opinion editorials on subjects such as
- ✔️ Emerging trends in electric mobility and sustainable energy sector
- ✔️ Decarbonisation of transport sector and related policies/ business models in India, Europe and ANZ markets
- ✔️ Support the team with background research on various topics, and other broader activities as required
- ✔️ Support the team in creating a robust database for EV sector
- ✔️ Support the team in any other day to day activities
Required Attributes and Qualifications:
- ✔️ Demonstrated exceptional ability to write and comprehend effectively
- ✔️ Strong data analytics skills: comfortable with handling of large data sets
- ✔️ Strong analytical research skills – ability to communicate complex concepts clearly, both orally and in writing, with fluency in English
- ✔️ Highly organised and detail-oriented thinker
- ✔️ Enrolled for or a Recent Graduate of a Degree Programme in Sustainable Urban Mobility, Transport Planning, Urban Planning, Renewable Energy, Public Policy, Economics, other Social Sciences, Humanities, any interdisciplinary subject, or a related discipline
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please mail two writing samples (published or otherwise), no longer than 1,500 words each, along with a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Kindly specify your area(s) of research and the duration of the internship. Interested candidates should apply before 30th September and the onboarding dates will be 19th October 2021
About Ola Mobility Institute
The Ola Mobility Institute is the policy research and social innovation think tank of Ola, focused on developing knowledge frameworks at the intersection of mobility innovation and public good. The Institute carries out research on issues such as mobility and mobility services, energy and environmental issues, skilling, micro-entrepreneurship and job creation, among others.
The Institute has strategic thinkers, researchers, advocates, and campaigners from the University of Oxford, Harvard University, California Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Indian Institute of Technology- Madras, Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee, Madras University, Indian School of Business, TERI University, Indian Institute of Science, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, and more.
By undertaking relevant socio-economic and political research, presenting a public narrative, and encouraging understanding across stakeholders, the Institute aims to enable continuous innovation in mobility and mobility services, while also advancing discourse on sustainable mobility across the globe. The Institute, therefore, works closely with the government, the industry, think tanks, academia, and non-governmental organisations.
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK including key global markets like London and Sydney. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 2.5 million driver-partners. Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric and Ola Fleet Technologies, India’s largest fleet management business. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands with India’s largest network of cloud kitchens through Ola Foods. With strategic acquisitions like Ridlr, India’s largest public transportation platform and Amsterdam-based Electric two-wheeler OEM- Etergo BV, Ola is building mobility solutions for the future.
Ola is on a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media.
Introducing Portfolio Section: Explore Now
Video by Exam Assure:
Famous Celebrities Who Studied Architecture
Architecture and Planning Shop: Explore Now
Recent Planning/ Architecture Government Jobs Update:
- Engagement of Apprentices at Airports Authority of India | 04 Positions (Last Date: 31 Oct. 2021)
- Faculty Positions at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University | 03 Positions (Last Date: 25 Oct. 2021)
- Faculty Positions at DCRUST, Murthal | 27 Positions (Walk-In-Interview Date: 22 Oct. 2021)
- All about Architectural Jury and Tips for better marks in Jury
- 09 Famous Celebrities enrolled for Architecture Degree | Famous Personalities who Studied Architecture
disclaimer: This post is for information purpose only. Visitors are required to verify all the details before applying.