Highlights: Vacancy: Project Officers@ CEE
|Eligibility:||First Class Masters Degree or equivalent|
|Experience:||FRESH Candidates with min 2 years relevant experience preferred|
|Salary:||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000|
Role of Project Officers:
Project Officers in general are responsible for implementation of development education and communication programmes, their documentation and would need to lead the Programme Coordination, activities and team. The incumbent shall also be responsible for carrying out the relevant subject research and support development of project documents and educational products.
Project Coordinators and Officers carry out below mentioned functions in any thematic area or Group of the Centre :
- Coordination and Implementation of programmes
- Conceptualization and development of new concepts, initiatives and programmes
- Development education and communication material;
- conduct training programmes,
- Work with Communities, partners, stakeholders and relevant groups
- Guide and Support the Programme Coordination team members in implementation of the programme
- Be responsible for carrying out the relevant subject research and support development of project documents and educational products.
- Identify and tap funding sources and raise funds through govt., bilateral and corporate sources to scale up the current initiatives and programmes
- Be responsible for Administration, Accounts and Finance of their programmes.
CEE is an organisation built around committed people. The CEE team, represents a variety of disciplines and backgrounds, and works in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve the task of developing environmental awareness about a range of issues and for a variety of target groups.
With nearly 300 team members, 30 offices across India and 17 programmatic thrust areas, CEE is a unique example of an institution that is dedicated to building capacity in order to address sustainable development concerns of India and other developing countries.
CEE operates through a multidisciplinary team of experts and the fact that teams at CEE are multidisciplinary and multi-skilled, very often, do have some area of overlap in their work profiles. The team of programme staff combined with the skills of technical staff brings in- genuine combinations of expertise.
disclaimer: This post is for information purpose only. Visitors are required to verify all the details before applying.
Recent Govt. Job Updates:
- Vacancy for Asst. Cantonment Planner at Secunderabad Cantonment Board (Last Date: 09 Oct. 2021)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at SPA Bhopal (Last Date: 27-Sept-2021)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at IIT Roorkee (Last Date: 24-Sept.-2021)