RECORDED + LIVE Lectures for Late Joiners
RPSC ATP PAPER!
(With Section Wise + Full Length Mock Tests)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Architect at RSP Design Consultant’s INDIA Pvt Ltd
|No. of Vacancies:||02 Nos.|
|Institution:||RSP Design Consultant’s INDIA Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification:||✔️ Bachelors / Master’s in architecture.|
|Experience:||✔️ 1-7 Years|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ As per experience.|
|Apply at:||✔️ firstname.lastname@example.org |
You May also like:
Vacancy at Charles Correa Foundation
🔸 Research Fellow
🔸 Degree in Architecture
🔸 Panaji, Goa
(Last Date: 08th Jan. 2023)
Opportunity at Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi
🔸 Junior Executive
🔸 Civil and Architecture
🔸 Salary: Rs 40000-3%-140000
🔸 72 Positions (10 Architecture)
▪️ Through GATE RANK
(Last Date: 21st Jan. 2023)
We at RSP India are hiring.
Know anyone who might be interested?
We are looking for 2 positions – a 5-7 years’ and a 1-2 years’ experience Designer to join our design studio at our Bangalore Office.
We are a young, dynamic, passionate, and cohesive design team. Our design portfolio comprises of Master Planning & Building Design of large IT campus developments for leading Multinationals & developers in India. Our team has had the opportunity of taking these assignments from design conceptualization to realization and project handover.
We are now looking for self-driven, enthusiastic team players to join us:
Bachelors / Master’s in architecture.
Technical knowledge to deliver varied scale and type of projects.
Reliable, focused and detail oriented.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
BIM (Revit) experience will be an added advantage.
Comfortable on multiple software platforms (photoshop, sketch up, Lumion, etc.) will be an added advantage.
Previous experience in working on large scale developments will be an added advantage.
The candidate’s role and responsibilities will not be limited to the following:
Design, document, coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
Prepare design presentations.
Preparing of design and statutory Drawings.
Handle projects and co-ordinate with client, internal team, and external sub consultants.
Ensure timely delivery of submissions.
Flag any issues that may arise in the project, take ownership, work with the team to resolve it.
Manage time efficiently and prioritize work schedules.
Maintain high documentation standards and present high-quality deliverables
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Urban Planner, Assistant Construction Manager and Quantity Surveyor cum Billing Engineer at Prayagraj Smart City Limited (PSCL) | Allahabad | (Last Date: 07 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Planner and Assistant Architect Planner at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) | Haridwar | (Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for State Project Officer, Hazard Analyst, Architect, Urban Planner, GIS Specialist and GIS Technician at Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA) | Kerala | (Last Date: 15 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Jr. Consultant, Draftsman and Consultant at Centre for Management Development (CMD) | Kerala | Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc. | (Last Date: 10 Feb. 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Team Leader at Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited (REPL) | Dehradun | (Exp.: 10+ Years)
- Vacancy for Consultant at AGA KHAN FOUNDATION INDIA | New Delhi | Architecture | (Last Date: 09 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor at Nirma University | Ahmedabad | (Opening Date: 18 Jan 2023)
- Vacancy for Architect & Interior Designer at Modarch India | Noida | (Exp.: 0-4 Years)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.