GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 19 Nov. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Installment option available
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Architect at RSP Design Consultant’s INDIA Pvt Ltd
|No. of Vacancies:||02 Nos.|
|Institution:||RSP Design Consultant’s INDIA Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification:||✔️ Bachelors / Master’s in architecture.|
|Experience:||✔️ 1-7 Years|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ As per experience.|
|Apply at:||✔️ firstname.lastname@example.org |
You May also like:
Vacancy at Charles Correa Foundation
🔸 Research Fellow
🔸 Degree in Architecture
🔸 Panaji, Goa
(Last Date: 08th Jan. 2023)
Opportunity at Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi
🔸 Junior Executive
🔸 Civil and Architecture
🔸 Salary: Rs 40000-3%-140000
🔸 72 Positions (10 Architecture)
▪️ Through GATE RANK
(Last Date: 21st Jan. 2023)
We at RSP India are hiring.
Know anyone who might be interested?
We are looking for 2 positions – a 5-7 years’ and a 1-2 years’ experience Designer to join our design studio at our Bangalore Office.
We are a young, dynamic, passionate, and cohesive design team. Our design portfolio comprises of Master Planning & Building Design of large IT campus developments for leading Multinationals & developers in India. Our team has had the opportunity of taking these assignments from design conceptualization to realization and project handover.
We are now looking for self-driven, enthusiastic team players to join us:
Bachelors / Master’s in architecture.
Technical knowledge to deliver varied scale and type of projects.
Reliable, focused and detail oriented.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
BIM (Revit) experience will be an added advantage.
Comfortable on multiple software platforms (photoshop, sketch up, Lumion, etc.) will be an added advantage.
Previous experience in working on large scale developments will be an added advantage.
The candidate’s role and responsibilities will not be limited to the following:
Design, document, coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
Prepare design presentations.
Preparing of design and statutory Drawings.
Handle projects and co-ordinate with client, internal team, and external sub consultants.
Ensure timely delivery of submissions.
Flag any issues that may arise in the project, take ownership, work with the team to resolve it.
Manage time efficiently and prioritize work schedules.
Maintain high documentation standards and present high-quality deliverables
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Assistant Transport Planner and GIS Specialist at Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT), Urban Development Department, Government of Karnataka | Karnataka (Last Date: 15 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Architectural Assistant at New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) | New Delhi (Last Date: 20 December 2023)
- 78 Vacancies for Planning/ Architecture Experts at Directorate of Urban Local Bodies | Haryana | Architecture and Planning (Last Date: 15 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Architect at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) | Himachal Pradesh | (Last Date: 01 December 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Architect & Intern at Modarch India | Architecture | Noida (Exp.: 2-5 Years)
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) | Vellore & Bhopal (Exp.: 0-20 Years)
- Vacancy for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor at Manipal University | Jaipur (Last Date: 25 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) | Delhi / Mumbai / Chennai / Bangalore
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.