RECORDED + LIVE Lectures for Late Joiners
RPSC ATP PAPER!
(With Section Wise + Full Length Mock Tests)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
**All Recordings will be Available for Late Joiners
Vacancy for Architect at Systra, Bangalore
|Qualification:||✔️ Graduate in Architecture|
|Work Experience:||✔️ 3 to 5 years of relevant experience|
|Job Description:||Details provided below|
|Salary:||As per exp.|
|Apply at:||Apply Link Provided Below|
You May also like:
[Full List] [Week 2 – May]
24+ Govt. and Pvt. Jobs in
🔆 Architecture 🔆 Planning 🔆 Civil Engineering 🔆 GIS 🔆 Internships
Hurry Up, Apply Now
Vacancy at Indian Army
▪️ Final Year Students can also apply
(Last Date: 09 June 2022)
Location: Bangalore (IND_BAN), IN
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialized in the mass transit and rail market since 1957. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world. With a presence in 80 countries, SYSTRA manages over 3,000 projects for high-speed systems, traditional rail lines, metros and tramways throughout the world.
In India, SYSTRA is an international consulting and engineering company operating in the fields of Metros, High Speed Rail, Railways, Roads, Buildings, Urban planning, and Water & Environment for public and private organizations.
Our engineers work with passion to deliver the most reliable, cost-effective and made-to measures solutions allowing end users to move seamlessly.
SYSTRA’s unique expertise is backed with a reputation built through technical excellence delivered on projects. Thanks to our know-how of our employees spread across India, we are present at all stages from upstream studies to operation and maintenance. We provide a comprehensive solution to manage all kinds of missions: Detailed Design Consultant, Project Management, Independent checking services.
Systra India’s Infrastructure design vertical is the leading design team for metros in India, with 300 plus stations being designed currently. The team has designed over 500 kms of viaduct along with 60 kms of tunnels and 50 underground stations. We are also very proud to have designed the first monopile in India for the Mumbai Coastal project. We have the distinction of designing the fastest implemented metro project in the country with Lucknow and now have broken the record in Kanpur Metro. Apart from Indian projects the team also provides design services to projects as far as Philippines in the east to Columbia in the West.
- Using the construction “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals;
- Developing architecture in line with client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact;
- Compile project specifications;
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations;
- Follow architectural trends and advancements;
- Proven working experience as an Architect;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills;
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Revit, BIM, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio or similar);
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions;
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail;
- Strong Communication and team member
- Graduate in Architecture
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have strong time-management skills and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet, and computer aptitude
Recent Government Jobs:
- Multiple Vacancies for Architects at National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) | Delhi | (Last Date: 27 February 2023)
- 19+ Govt. And Pvt. Jobs In Architecture and Planning | Civil | GIS [Full List] [Week 1 – February] Hurry Up, Apply Now
- Vacancy for Urban Planner, Assistant Construction Manager and Quantity Surveyor cum Billing Engineer at Prayagraj Smart City Limited (PSCL) | Allahabad | (Last Date: 07 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Planner and Assistant Architect Planner at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) | Haridwar | (Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.