RECORDED + LIVE Lectures for Late Joiners
RPSC ATP PAPER!
(With Section Wise + Full Length Mock Tests)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Assistant Consultant at STEER
|No. of Vacancies:||N/A|
|Qualification:||✔️ Educated to Master or Bachelor Degree level – 2:1 (or equivalent) from the following disciplines:Economics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering or other numerate subject; or|
Transport Planning, Geography, or other transport-related subject.
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Salary:||✔️ As per experience.|
|Apply at:||✔️ Apply Link Provided Below|
You May also like:
[Full List] [Week 3 – January]
21+ Govt. and Pvt. Jobs in
🔆 Civil Engineering
Hurry Up, Apply Now
Vacancy at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
🔸 Assistant Town Planner
🔸 M.Plan, B.Plan, etc.
🔸 05 Positions
(Last Date: 23 Jan. 2023)
Vacancy at Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI)
🔸 Senior Project Officer
🔸 Masters in Urban Planning / Urban Design, etc.
🔸 Exp.: 03 Years
🔸 New Delhi
(Last Date: 31st January 2023)
Vacancy at Rajkot Smart City Development Ltd. (RSCDL)
🔸 Deputy General Manager (Civil)
🔸 Urban planner
🔸 Data Management Officer
🔸 Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, etc.
🔸 Exp.: 2-3 Years
🔸 04 Positions
(Last Date: 31st Jan. 2023)
Assistant Consultant, Infrastructure Advisory
Steer is looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional with a passion for transport to join our India office as an Assistant Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that works on a wide variety of high-profile transportation projects, including traffic and revenue studies for toll roads, ridership forecasting for transit, aviation and rail projects, transportation economics, finance studies, and strategic planning. You will work as part of our global team spanning across UK, Europe, North America, LATAM and India providing solutions to both private and public-sector clients, including investors, operators and concessionaries within the infrastructure sector.
We are specifically interested in consultants to assist with tasks such as:
- Conducting detailed quantitative and qualitative data analysis;
- Managing primary surveys;
- Traffic and revenue forecasting and travel demand estimation;
- Assessing trends of key macro-economic drivers;
- Business and financial modelling; and
- Policy and regulatory advisory.
The ideal candidates will have interest in consulting and infrastructure advisory with a familiarity of key issues and approaches to quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Candidates will need to be well-rounded, with interests across all aspects of professional consulting including data analysis, report writing and presentation, project management and business development and be able to evidence the following experience and capabilities.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to provide high-quality consulting and differentiated services to our clients
- Contribute to effective team performance on both financial and behavioural measures
- Learn specific processes and applications to be able to deliver on project work effectively. The company will provide guided training to standard processes and practices followed through our robust graduate learning programme.
- Broaden and deepen your own skill set in order to improve your marketability to our clients and as an internal project resource across global offices.
- Manage and drive your own career path and network. The company offers customized training programs via our Learning and Development team to support the employees and enable you to take responsibility to drive your own career.
- Take a proactive role in participating in region/office, company and graduate events
- Provide technical expertise where necessary.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Educated to Master or Bachelor Degree level – 2:1 (or equivalent) from the following disciplines:
- Economics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Engineering or other numerate subject; or
- Transport Planning, Geography, or other transport-related subject.
- Demonstrable interest in the transportation sector
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively within the team and externally with clients both over the email and face to face
- Strong analytical skills e.g., data manipulation/analysis using a range of software packages (MS Excel, Stata, SPSS, R) including an ability to analyse and draw insight from the data
- Strong report writing and communication skills including:
- ability to back up opinions with well-constructed, evidenced arguments; and
- ability to confidently explain complex analysis to non-specialists via reporting and presentations
- Ability to use Microsoft packages, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Good team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues in other disciplines and with different cultures and across time zones
Desirable education background and skills for this role:
We believe in empowering our people and giving them the opportunities to shine. Being an employee-owned company means that our people are dedicated and passionate about what they do, and it is the reason why we are at the forefront of our industry. Steer is an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications regardless of age, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity or gender.
For more information visit our website www.steergroup.com
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Urban Planner, Assistant Construction Manager and Quantity Surveyor cum Billing Engineer at Prayagraj Smart City Limited (PSCL) | Allahabad | (Last Date: 07 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Planner and Assistant Architect Planner at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) | Haridwar | (Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for State Project Officer, Hazard Analyst, Architect, Urban Planner, GIS Specialist and GIS Technician at Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA) | Kerala | (Last Date: 15 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Jr. Consultant, Draftsman and Consultant at Centre for Management Development (CMD) | Kerala | Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc. | (Last Date: 10 Feb. 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Team Leader at Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited (REPL) | Dehradun | (Exp.: 10+ Years)
- Vacancy for Consultant at AGA KHAN FOUNDATION INDIA | New Delhi | Architecture | (Last Date: 09 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor at Nirma University | Ahmedabad | (Opening Date: 18 Jan 2023)
- Vacancy for Architect & Interior Designer at Modarch India | Noida | (Exp.: 0-4 Years)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.