GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 03 Oct. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Fellowship Program | Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (CMF)
|No. of Vacancy:||N/A|
|Institution:||Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme (CMF)|
|Qualification:||✔️ The candidate should be a graduate from any discipline with minimum 60% marks. However, preference will be given to higher educational qualification.|
|Experience:||✔️ The candidate should possess at least 1 year of full time work experience. Full time internship / apprenticeship / articleship as part of a professional course will be considered as experience. Full time self-employment or entrepreneurship will also be considered as experience.|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ As per experience|
|Apply at:||✔️ Apply Link Provided Below|
|Last Date:||02nd March 2023|
You May also like:
[Full List] [Week 2 – February]
13+ Govt. and Pvt. Jobs in
🔆 Civil Engineering
Hurry Up, Apply Now
Vacancy at Institute for Transportation and Development Policy (ITDP)
🔸 Research Associate-Urban Development
🔸 Degree in Urban Design, Urban Planning, etc.
🔸 Exp.: 2+ Years
🔸 Salary: Rs. 7,00,000 – 8,50,000 (CTC)
🔸 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
(Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
Vacancy at Directorate of Urban Land Transport
🔸 Senior Urban Planner,
🔸 Associate Transport Planner and
🔸 Associate Urban Planner / Designer
🔸 Urban Planning, Transport Planning, etc.
🔸 Exp.: 3-9 Years
(Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
The Chief Minister Fellowship Program offers the youth an opportunity to be a part of the government. The innovative ideas of the fellows has helped the administration. The enthusiasm and tech savviness of fellows gives momentum to the administrative processes. The program has helped the young fellows in broadening their vision through the knowledge and experiences.
To apply for Chief Minister Fellowship, 2023 the eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. The age of the candidate has to be between 21 years to 26 years as on the last date of submission of the application. That is a person having birthdate between 03/03/1997 to 03/03/2002(inclusive of both dates).
2. The candidate should be a graduate from any discipline with minimum 60% marks. However, preference will be given to higher educational qualification.
3. The candidate should possess at least 1 year of full time work experience. Full time internship / apprenticeship / articleship as part of a professional course will be considered as experience. Full time self-employment or entrepreneurship will also be considered as experience.
4. Candidate should be able to write, read and speak Marathi. Sufficient knowledge of Hindi and English is required. Applicants should have knowledge of internet and computer handling.
1. The term of the Fellowship will be of 12 months from the day of joining as a Fellow. All the Fellows will join on the same day. It will be mandatory for all the fellows to be present at the time and place, as directed
2. The selected Fellow will be appointed (placed) at the office of a specific authority. These authorities include offices of District Collectors, Chief Executive Officers of districts, Commissioners, Secretaries in the government, Managing Directors of the corporations or other senior government officers.
3. The decision about appointment at a specific authority will be taken by the Directorate of Economics and Statistics. The Fellows will not have any right or choice in the selection of authority.
4. The Fellows will work under the guidance of the chief officer of the concerned authority. They will work for the effective functioning of the authority. This will be called Field Work.
5. Along with the field work, the Fellows will be bound to complete the special course designed by IIT, Mumbai or IIM, Nagpur. The Directorate of Economics and Statistics will have the rights to select one of these institutions for each fellow. The fellows will not have any right to select the academic institution.
6. Only those fellows who successfully complete the field work and academic course will be eligible to get the Fellowship completion certificate.Instruction
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Senior Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Program Manager – State Technical Lead at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Urban Environmental Specialist at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | New Delhi (Last Date: 02 October 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) | Jammu & Kashmir | Civil Engineering, Architecture, etc. (Last Date: 05 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Sustainability Trainee at Qpro Design Consultants Pvt Ltd | Kolkata (Exp.: 0-1 Years)
- Vacancy for Architect at Modarch India | Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Exp.: 3-5 Years)
- Vacancy for Project Associate/Consultant at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) | (Last Date: 01 October 2023)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.