GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 03 Oct. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Research Intern at Nagrika
|No. of Vacancy:||N/A|
|Qualification:||✔️ Master level students in programs such as public policy, law, urban planning, urban management, social sciences, design, journalism, anthropology|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ Modest performance based stipend will be provided.|
|Apply at:||✔️ Apply Link Provided Below|
You May also like:
[Full List] [Week 3 – March]
15+ Govt. and Pvt. Jobs in
🔆 Civil Engineering
Hurry Up, Apply Now
Vacancy at ICLEI Local Governments for Sustainability, South Asia
🔸 City Associate– Energy & Climate
🔸 Master’s degree or equivalent post-graduate in Planning/Engineering, etc.
🔸 01 Positions
🔸 Exp.: 3+ Years
(Last Date: 24 March 2023)
Vacancy at IGDTUW
🔸 Associate Professor and
🔸 Assistant Professor
🔸 B.Arch, M.Arch, Civil Engineering, etc.
🔸 Exp.: 1-19 Years
🔸 Salary: Level 14, 13A1 and 10
📍 Permanent Positions
(Last Date: 05 April 2023)
Nagrika is looking for passionate, curious, and self-motivated individuals who are interested in knowledge based action. We offer a collegiate, open and rewarding work environment that focuses on proactive and mutual learning. We provide exposure to the policy dialogue at national, state and city level as well as their inter-linkages. Currently, all Nagrika positions are remote.
Nagrika is looking for passionate and driven research interns with a deep interest in solving public problems to assist us in our Knowledge Creation program. Through this internship experience, students will learn about the current issues faced by Indian cities, conduct field work and explore Indian cities. They will also get exposed to the mainstream policy dialogue at city, state, national and international level.
We are looking for Master level students from Indian and International universities. Students from diverse courses may apply (including but not limited to public policy, law, urban planning, urban management, design, journalism, anthropology).
- Support existing research programs/projects
- Support building presentations, writing policy briefs and summaries
- Conduct data mining exercises from existing databases and websites
- Compile international and national best practices in selected policy domains
- Master level students in programs such as public policy, law, urban planning, urban management, social sciences, design, journalism, anthropology
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Pro-active and ability to work independently
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Previous experience with qualitative and quantitative research will be an advantage
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Minimum 2 months
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 6 PM.
Modest performance based stipend will be provided.
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Senior Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Program Manager – State Technical Lead at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Urban Environmental Specialist at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | New Delhi (Last Date: 02 October 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) | Jammu & Kashmir | Civil Engineering, Architecture, etc. (Last Date: 05 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Sustainability Trainee at Qpro Design Consultants Pvt Ltd | Kolkata (Exp.: 0-1 Years)
- Vacancy for Architect at Modarch India | Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Exp.: 3-5 Years)
- Vacancy for Project Associate/Consultant at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) | (Last Date: 01 October 2023)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.