GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 19 Nov. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Installment option available
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Sr. Project Manager at All India Institute of Local-Self Government (AIILSG)
|Position:||Sr. Project Manager|
|No. of Vacancies:||N/A|
|Institution:||All India Institute of Local-Self Government (AIILSG)|
|Qualification:||✔️ Bachelors Degree in civil and architecture OR|
✔️ Masters Degree in planning OR
✔️ Diploma Holder
|Experience:||✔️ 5-10 Years|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ As per experience.|
|Apply at:||✔️ firstname.lastname@example.org|
You May also like:
Vacancy at CEPT Research & Development Foundation (CRDF)
🔸 Research Assistant
🔸 Bachelor’s in Architecture
(Last Date: 31st Dec. 2022)
Opportunity at Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi
🔸 Junior Executive
🔸 Civil and Architecture
🔸 Salary: Rs 40000-3%-140000
🔸 72 Positions (10 Architecture)
▪️ Through GATE RANK
(Last Date: 21st Jan. 2023)
Position: Senior Project Manager
- To take charge of planning, direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. This shall include approving of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for the assigned verticals.
- To monitor all teams within the assigned verticals to make sure the pre-set goals and objectives are being kept.
- To keep in track of the larger landscape, without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise, setting standards and monitoring scope with project quality.
- To support the Project Head to ensure that all project tasks are completed in accordance with AIILSG’s internalized processes and governance.
- To oversee the proper execution of tracking multiple assigned projects, resource planning and allocation, task delegation to Project Mangers to accomplish project goals and objectives, ensuring timely resolution of issues, using escalation as necessary, creation of ongoing status and evaluation reports for projects.
- To monitor all daily, weekly and monthly support activities required for delivering on project schedules and deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- For selected activities, to work under the direction of the Project Head to ensure project deliverables are submitted in accordance with quality, timeline, resource and budget requirements.
- To develop advanced skills required for project management. And also acquire new accreditations or certifications, in the chosen fields, for better professional credentials.
- To identify and develop opportunities for Business Development, hiring new employees on a project-to-project basis and procurement of necessary equipment, software etc. as per AIILSG norms.
- To review reports on project progress, lead meetings to offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- In addition to this, performing any other additional responsibilities assigned by the management, as per need.
Should be self motivated, team player, enthusiastic towards the given job roles and responsibilities, with good communication skills.
Knowledge of local language (Kannada)
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in civil and architecture with 8-10 years of experience
- Masters Degree in planning with 5-6 years of experience
- Diploma Holder with 10+ years experience
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Assistant Transport Planner and GIS Specialist at Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT), Urban Development Department, Government of Karnataka | Karnataka (Last Date: 15 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Architectural Assistant at New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) | New Delhi (Last Date: 20 December 2023)
- 78 Vacancies for Planning/ Architecture Experts at Directorate of Urban Local Bodies | Haryana | Architecture and Planning (Last Date: 15 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Architect at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) | Himachal Pradesh | (Last Date: 01 December 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Architect & Intern at Modarch India | Architecture | Noida (Exp.: 2-5 Years)
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) | Vellore & Bhopal (Exp.: 0-20 Years)
- Vacancy for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor at Manipal University | Jaipur (Last Date: 25 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Research Associate at Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) | Delhi / Mumbai / Chennai / Bangalore
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.