Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Sponsored Student Thesis/Research Competition-Season 3 organised by National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and National Institute for Urban Affairs (NIUA)
|Competition Name:||Student Thesis/Research Competition|
|Institution:||National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and National Institute for Urban Affairs (NIUA)|
|Project Theme:||‘Re-imagining Urban Rivers’|
|Qualification:||Full Time Graduate/ Post-graduate degree students from any of the institutions/universities across the globe and from any of the streams/specialization for their research work on river related aspects.|
|Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Sponsorship:||✔️Rs-50,000 to each selected student (one time)|
|Template:||✔️Download Link of Template for Submission of the Project Idea is Provided Below|
|Last Date for the entries (extended):||17th October 2022 (11:59 pm IST).|
National Institute of Urban affairs (NIUA) – a think tank of Govt. of India for planning and Policy decisions and the National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) – the Government agency and a mission who handles one of the largest basins in world (The Ganga basin) – have jointly started a unique and one of its own kind – Sponsored Student Thesis/Research Competition for the Full Time Graduate/ Post-graduate degree students from any of the institutions/universities across the globe and from any of the streams/specialization for their research work on river related aspects. The competition aspires to provide students with an opportunity to design blue sky and innovative solutions for re-imagining the outlook and management of rivers that flow through Indian cities.Through this competition process the selected students will be provided a (one time) sponsorship of Rs-50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand) each and the other knowledge-technical support and guidance from NIUA-NMCG to conduct the respective research.
The competition season -2 was recently concluded, with the grand finale organised in Varanasi in the gracious presence of honorable Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Affairs (MoHUA) , Shri Durga Shankar Mishra Ji and The honourable Director General of NMCG, Shri G Asok Kumar ji and Director NIUA, Shri Hitesh Vaidya ji.
The Season-3 of this competition is already launched and we are in the process of receiving the entries for the same.
THE DEADLINE for the entries is 17th October 2022 (11:59 pm IST).
For more details about the application process, eligibility, guidelines etc. Please visit:https://niua.in/event-details?eid=168622427
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Urban Planner, Assistant Construction Manager and Quantity Surveyor cum Billing Engineer at Prayagraj Smart City Limited (PSCL) | Allahabad | (Last Date: 07 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Planner and Assistant Architect Planner at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) | Haridwar | (Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for State Project Officer, Hazard Analyst, Architect, Urban Planner, GIS Specialist and GIS Technician at Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA) | Kerala | (Last Date: 15 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Jr. Consultant, Draftsman and Consultant at Centre for Management Development (CMD) | Kerala | Architecture, Civil Engineering, etc. | (Last Date: 10 Feb. 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Team Leader at Rudrabhishek Enterprises Limited (REPL) | Dehradun | (Exp.: 10+ Years)
- Vacancy for Consultant at AGA KHAN FOUNDATION INDIA | New Delhi | Architecture | (Last Date: 09 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor at Nirma University | Ahmedabad | (Opening Date: 18 Jan 2023)
- Vacancy for Architect & Interior Designer at Modarch India | Noida | (Exp.: 0-4 Years)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.