GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 03 Oct. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Academic Associate at CEPT University
|No. of Vacancies:||N/A|
|Qualification:||✔️ M-Tech, MS or M-Arch in Building Energy Performance with background in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or Architecture.|
✔️ M-Tech, MS or M-Arch in Building Science or Building Technology or Architectural Science with background in Mechanical/ Civil engineering or Architecture.
|Experience:||✔️ Minimum 3 years of experience post Masters or minimum 5 years of experience post Bachelors is required.|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.|
|Apply at:||✔️ Apply Link Provided Below|
|Last Date:||17 November 2022|
You May also like:
10 Best Laptops for Architects and Planners under ₹50k
Laptops for Architecture Students and Professionals
Vacancy at Jamia Millia Islamia
🔸 Professor and
🔸 Assistant Professor
🔸 Exp.: 2-10Yrs.
🔸 New Delhi
🔸 2 Positions
(Last Date: 14th Nov. 2022)
Academic Associate at M.Tech – BEP (Building Energy Performance), Faculty of Technology, CEPT University
CEPT University, established in 1962, is focused on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitat. Its teaching programs are designed to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs aim to deepen the understanding of human habitat. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. Faculties at the University function as a collaborative of full-time faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities
CEPT Established the School of Building Science and Technology (SBST) in 1982 that focuses on issues concerning Planning, Design, Construction & Management of Human Habitats. SBST has now been renamed as Faculty of Technology.
Faculty of Technology, CEPT University, Ahmedabad invites application for the position of Academic Associate at M.Tech, BEP, Faculty of Technology. We are looking for professionals, who possess the excellent academic qualification, experience and analytical skills with an understanding of various academic and administrative processes at the university level.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist M.Tech BEP Faculty in Studio by Providing Co-ordination
- Assist faculty members with assignment evaluation and timeline, attendance and help students conduct experiments etc.
- Assist students (including students carry out DRP and Capstone projects) to operate measurement instruments in lab and in field, maintain them and liaise with CARBSE Administration
- Assist student in troubleshooting for the energy simulation software supplier and IT Team of CEPT trouble shoot hardware
- Assist students in participating in extracurricular activity pertaining to core domain of the program, recognized and approved by program mentor.
- Work with students to organize guest lectures, site visits and participation in competitions.
- M-Tech, MS or M-Arch in Building Energy Performance with background in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- M-Tech, MS or M-Arch in Building Science or Building Technology or Architectural Science with background in Mechanical/ Civil engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum 3 years of experience post Masters or minimum 5 years of experience post Bachelors is required.
- Knowledge of Building physics and building modelling and simulation
- Command over technical writing and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of sensors/instruments for building performance, HVAC and lightning design.
How to apply
Please apply at https://forms.gle/xnGAMNGDyAyqSrU1A
Last date is 17-Nov-2022. The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by 17-Nov-2022, although the review process will continue until the position is filled.
Note: Interested Internal candidates may also submit their applications through their Dean/HODs.
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at National Institute of Technology, Patna (NIT Patna) | Bihar (Last Date: 18 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Senior Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Program Manager – State Technical Lead at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Young Professionals at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) | New Delhi (Last Date: 08 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Project Manager at IIFL Finance | Andhra Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh (Exp.: Min. 02 Years)
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) | Jammu & Kashmir | Civil Engineering, Architecture, etc. (Last Date: 05 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Sustainability Trainee at Qpro Design Consultants Pvt Ltd | Kolkata (Exp.: 0-1 Years)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.