GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 03 Oct. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Junior Fellows / Intern at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
|Positions:||Junior Fellows / Intern|
|No. of Vacancies:||4 Nos.|
|Institution:||National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)|
|Qualification:||✔️ Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Communications, Planning, or any other related subject.|
|Experience:||✔️ 0-1 year of experience working in the field of communications, outreach or similar fields. Candidate should have excellent writing skills.|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below.|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ All our interns are entitled to a stipend as per NIUA’s HR policy.|
|Apply at:||✔️ Apply link provided Below|
You May also like:
Vacancy at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
🔸 Assistant Town Planner
🔸 M.Plan, B.Plan, etc.
🔸 05 Positions
(Last Date: 23 Jan. 2023)
Vacancy at Anna University, Chennai
🔸 Junior Architect and Draughts Person
🔸 Exp: 01 yrs
🔸 Civil/ Architecture
(Last Date: 13th Jan. 2023)
Opportunity at Airports Authority of India (AAI), New Delhi
🔸 Junior Executive
🔸 Civil and Architecture
🔸 Salary: Rs 40000-3%-140000
🔸 72 Positions (10 Architecture)
▪️ Through GATE RANK
(Last Date: 21st Jan. 2023)
About the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA):
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA, is a premier Institute of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India for research and capacity building for urban sector in India. NIUA’s broad objective is to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanization. For more than 40 years now, NIUA has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving Urban India. The Institution has been actively working on bringing forth key areas of concern for urban India in order to build the urban discourse at various urban scales. It has utilized its competencies in research, knowledge management, policy advocacy and capacity building to address urban challenges and continuously striving to develop sustainable, inclusive, and productive urban ecosystems in the country. It has emerged as a thought leader and knowledge hub for urban development in India and is sought out by both Indian and International organizations for collaborations and partnerships in India’s urban transforming journey. NIUA is committed towards aligning its efforts towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through all its initiatives and programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, create and publish original high-quality engaging content for NlUA’s social media platforms across various programmes/projects.
- Generate graphic and video content for social media platforms.
- Undertake research on current benchmark trends and technologies and implement in social media operation.
- Coordination for Youth Conclave and other U20 events.
- Support in various kind of content writing.
- Work with communications team to develop talking points, slides and other materials for Government officials.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Communications, Planning, or any other related subject.
- Experience: 0-1 year of experience working in the field of communications, outreach or similar fields. Candidate should have excellent writing skills.
Duration of the Internship:
- 3 months (extendable)
Mode of Internship:
- In office full time.
- All our interns are entitled to a stipend as per NIUA’s HR policy.
No. of Positions: 4Start Date: Wednesday, 4 January 2023 to Monday, 9 January 2023
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Senior Program Officer at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Program Manager – State Technical Lead at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | Dehradun, Uttarakhand (Last Date: 15 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Urban Environmental Specialist at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) | New Delhi (Last Date: 02 October 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) | Jammu & Kashmir | Civil Engineering, Architecture, etc. (Last Date: 05 October 2023)
- Vacancy for Sustainability Trainee at Qpro Design Consultants Pvt Ltd | Kolkata (Exp.: 0-1 Years)
- Vacancy for Architect at Modarch India | Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Exp.: 3-5 Years)
- Vacancy for Project Associate/Consultant at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) | (Last Date: 01 October 2023)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.