Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Manager (Infrastructure & Planning) at National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (NICDCO) | New Delhi
|Position:||Manager (Infrastructure & Planning)|
|No. of Vacancies:||N/A|
|Institution:||National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (NICDCO)|
|Qualification:||✔️ Should be BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Infrastructure Planning/ Construction Management/ Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Transport Planning from a recognized University with good academic record. Master’s in Engineering in any discipline or Business Administration will be preferred|
|Experience:||Minimum 07 years of experience dealing with project management, analysis, modeling, strategy, structuring, project marketing, PPP Procurement, Concession Agreement, Risk Management, Government Interface and its related areas|
|Skills:||✔️ Details Provided Below|
|Job Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Salary:||✔️ As per exp.|
|Apply at:||✔️ E-3 ₹ 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (CTC approx. 15-16 Lakhs Per annum)|
|Last Date:||16th August, 2022 by 17:00 HRS.|
You May also like:
Vacancy at IIT Roorkee
(Last Date: 16 Aug 2022)
10 Best Laptops for Architects and Planners under ₹50k
Laptops for Architecture Students and Professionals
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
🔅Senior Associate (Net Zero)
🔅Planning, Architecture, Engineering etc.
(Last Date: 21 Aug. 2022)
Recruitment for the post of “Manager (Infrastructure & Planning)”
National Industrial Corridor project vision is to create strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments.
The project is conceived to be developed as a Global Manufacturing, Investment Destination Hubs and Smart Cities with the best in-class infrastructure. The concept of formation of Industrial Corridors has been envisaged on the backbone of major transportation corridors like Eastern & Western Dedicated Freight Corridors and some of the recently announced freight corridors i.e. East West, East Coast and North South, Expressways and National Highways, proximity to ports, airports, etc. The objective is to create greenfield smart industrial cities with sustainable, ‘plug n play’, ICT enabled utilities to facilitate the manufacturing investments into the country by providing quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure for the industries.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviewing and Technical Appraisal of feasibility studies/ engineering studies/ DPR’s and provide necessary inputs related to all aspects of infrastructure planning, engineering design, implementation strategy and costing;
• Facilitate timely completion of Project through planning and monitoring; • Preparing and monitoring prestart estimates, cost to complete and MIS reports.
• Timely selection and development of cost-effective quality vendors; • Study, analyze & execute works as per drawings, Specifications & Standards and ensure Quality, efficiency & cost controlling;
• Regular liaisoning and project coordination on behalf of NICDC with various stakeholders including consultants, Central and State Government departments, funding agencies, contractors to ensure smooth implementation of projects.;
• Provide technical support in preparation of investment proposal for seeking fund from NIC Trust Fund/JICA/JBIC/ADB/WB or any other funding agencies;
• Preparation of concept papers, detailed technical notes/memos, presentations to be made to concerned stakeholder including DPIIT, NIC Trust, Central and State Government departments;
• Preparation of the technical aspects of contractual documents, framing the engineering and technical terms of references and conducting bid process for the selection of consultants and/or contractors;
• Periodic Review & Monitoring of Projects executed by the SPVs’ of NICDC.
1. Nationality: Candidate from Indian nationality only.
2. Age: Candidate should not more than 35 years as on 31st August, 2022.
3. Academic Qualification: Should be BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Infrastructure Planning/ Construction Management/ Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Transport Planning from a recognized University with good academic record. Master’s in Engineering in any discipline or Business Administration will be preferred.
4. Experience: Minimum 07 years of experience dealing with project management, analysis, modeling, strategy, structuring, project marketing, PPP Procurement, Concession Agreement, Risk Management, Government Interface and its related areas.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Must possess understanding of Planning and Implementation of Multifunctional nature of Industrial and Infrastructure projects;
• Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities;
• Knowledge of commercial, financial and legal regulations applicable to operations in India;
• Knowledge of the sector and factor directly / indirectly influencing it;
• Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures;
• Decision making ability;
• Analytical ability;
• Ability to foster collaborative work environment in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Knowledge of project structuring and procurement of large infrastructure projects under PPP/EPC mode of delivery will be an added advantage.
DESIGNATION, REPORTING & JOB LOCATION
The designation shall be “Manager (Infrastructure & Planning)” and reporting will be to the Head of the Department and any other senior officials of NICDC Ltd. The job location will be in Delhi/ NCR but may require frequent travel to various states.
PAY BAND: E-3 ₹ 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (CTC approx. 15-16 Lakhs Per annum)
HOW TO APPLY
Duly filled application form along with the resume may be uploaded on the Company’s website i.e. www.nicdc.in (Careers> Current Opening>Apply Online) or the same may be mailed on firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for submission is 16th August, 2022 by 17:00 HRS.
SELECTION PROCESS: A Selection Committee will be constituted to shortlist, interview and recommend the candidate.
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Architect at M L Sukhadia University | Udaipur, Rajasthan | Architecture | (Last Date: 30 Sep. 2022)
- Vacancy for Joint General Manager at Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited | Madhya Pradesh | Architecture, etc. | (Last Date.: 10 Oct. 2022)
- Vacancy for Interns and Research Associates at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis | Madhya Pradesh | (Duration: Minimum 3 months)
- Vacancy for Research Associates (Transport Planner & Environment Planner) at School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal | 02 Positions | (Last Date.: 30 Sep. 2022)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.