Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Program Associate (Engagement Manager) at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), New Delhi
|Position:||Program Associate (Engagement Manager)|
|No. of Vacancies:||01|
|Institution:||National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)|
|Qualification:||✔️ Post-graduate degree preferably in Mass Communications, Management, Architecture, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Development Studies or any related field.|
|Experience:||Minimum 3 years of experience in projects specialised in developing and managing online events and communities.|
|Skills:||Details Provided Below|
|Job Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Salary:||✔️ As per exp.|
|Apply at:||✔️ Apply Link Provided Below|
|Extended Last Date:||31st August 2022|
You May also like:
Vacancy at Assam State Disaster Management Authority
🔅 08 Vacancies
🔅 Architecture, Planning, Engineering etc.
🔅 Salary: 70k/1Lakhs per month
(Last Date: 10 Aug 2022)
10 Best Laptops for Architects and Planners under ₹50k
Laptops for Architecture Students and Professionals
Vacancy at IIT Roorkee
(Last Date: 16 Aug 2022)
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
🔅Senior Associate (Net Zero)
🔅Planning, Architecture, Engineering etc.
(Last Date: 21 Aug. 2022)
Program Associate (Engagement Manager)
AboAbout the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
Established in 1976, the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India, for research and capacity building for the urban sector in India. NIUA’s broad objective is to bridge the gap between research and practice on issues related to urbanisation. For more than 40 years now, NIUA has been the vanguard for contributing to and building the urban narrative for a fast-evolving urban India.
The Institute has been actively working on bringing forth key areas of concern for urban India in order to build the urban discourse at various urban scales. It has utilised its competencies in research, knowledge management, policy advocacy and capacity building to address urban challenges and continuously strive to develop sustainable, inclusive and productive urban ecosystems in the country. It has emerged as a thought leader and knowledge hub for urban development in India and is sought out by both Indian and international organisations for collaborations and partnerships in India’s urban transformation journey.
About the Climate Centre for Cities
The Climate Centre for Cities (C-Cube) has been established at NIUA with support from the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) to create synergy across all climate actions which are being undertaken in Indian cities by various stakeholders. Our Vision “To Build Climate Action in Cities”. Urban development informed by climate resilience is important for not only steering the growth towards a 5 trillion economy but also improving the quality of life of urban residents. The centre plays a pivotal role in developing partnership networks, building the capacities of city managers and key decision-makers, co-creation of policy frameworks and strategies documents, designing tools, assessment frameworks, and data observatories, and developing solutions for planning and implementation of climate-resilient project interventions at cities and advocating for local actions.
The selected candidate is expected to be involved with various projects of the C-Cube, including leading and managing particular processes within the Centre. The ideal candidate would have a good understanding of the Indian urban context and challenges in achieving net-zero with a specific focus on buildings. The candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines. The ideal candidate should be providing cutting-edge and integrated solutions to India’s urban development challenges by bringing together expertise across diverse domains of knowledge and practice; exposing learners to real-life problems and integrating the practice into academics and research.
The Program Associate will coordinate and support the day-to-day activities including managing Climate Practitioners India Network (CPIN) Operations, Managing Social Media Engagements and C-Cube Events. The responsibilities of the incumbent shall include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive the project to achieve outputs and outcomes on time;
- Deliver a strategy and plan of action for the growth of CPIN;
- Developing Social Media Engagement through various events and activities for C-Cube;
- Overall coordination for the various events to be organized for C-Cube Engagements with various stakeholders;
- Coordinating with the thematic leads of content creation/curation and managing quality assurance of the content for the social media;
- Support the internal team in reporting, monitoring and coordinating requirements of the project;
- Effective stakeholder management and coordination with ULBs, Parastatal Agencies, SPVs and other Partner Agencies;
- Identifying and interfacing with prospective donors;
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns to sensitize youth, citizens, city officials etc. on climate change;
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights;
- Building strategic relationships with partner organisations in the best interest of the institution;
- Creating a range of outputs (proposals, presentations, briefs) for the proposed programmes;
- Providing support to other activities including academics, research, training, practice, operations and others.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-graduate degree preferably in Mass Communications, Management, Architecture, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Development Studies or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in projects specialised in developing and managing online events and communities.
- Experience in the urban and climate change domain will be preferred.
- Additional preference will be given to candidates having experience in developing social media engagements.
- Should also have experience working in multi-disciplinary teams, good people management and facilitation skills, and significant competency in documentation and coordination.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills, including the ability to speak persuasively and to present ideas clearly and concisely to authorities.
- Ability to work flexibly on a range of assignments showcasing strong teamwork and collaboration and adjust to a variety of complex and evolving tasks to meet deadlines.
Term of position: The position will be on a contractual basis.
Location: This position is based in Delhi and may entail travel to other locations in India.
Reporting: The selected candidate shall report to the head of C-Cube.
Remuneration: As par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills and fitment with project remuneration structures. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required.No. of Positions: 1Last Date to Apply: Sunday, 21 August 2022
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Architect at M L Sukhadia University | Udaipur, Rajasthan | Architecture | (Last Date: 30 Sep. 2022)
- Vacancy for Joint General Manager at Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited | Madhya Pradesh | Architecture, etc. | (Last Date.: 10 Oct. 2022)
- Vacancy for Interns and Research Associates at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis | Madhya Pradesh | (Duration: Minimum 3 months)
- Vacancy for Research Associates (Transport Planner & Environment Planner) at School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal | 02 Positions | (Last Date.: 30 Sep. 2022)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.