GATE AR 2024
Classes starting from 19 Nov. 2023
(Recording available for Late Joiners)
Installment option available
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Project Co-ordinator at CEPT Research & Development Foundation, (CRDF)
|No. of Vacancies:||02 Nos.|
|Institution:||CEPT Research & Development Foundation, (CRDF)|
|Qualification:||✔️ B.Arch./B.Plan. + M. Plan. or equivalent from a reputed university|
|Job Description:||✔️ Details Provided Below|
|Type:||Full Time / Contractual|
|Salary:||✔️ As per industry standards|
|Apply at:||✔️ firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Last Date:||30 Nov. 2022|
You May also like:
10 Best Laptops for Architects and Planners under ₹50k
Laptops for Architecture Students and Professionals
Vacancy at Jamia Millia Islamia
🔸 Professor and
🔸 Assistant Professor
🔸 Exp.: 2-10Yrs.
🔸 New Delhi
🔸 2 Positions
(Last Date: 14th Nov. 2022)
Project Co-ordinator – CUPP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing assistance to the Center Head.
- Manage research, capacity building and consulting projects.
- Conduct and guide research on a range of urban planning issues – including spatial planning, urban governance etc.
- Preparation of project proposals, reports, and presentations related to projects.
- Undertake research and analysis required for specific aspects of the projects;
- Plan, organize and lead Capacity-Building workshops/events for stakeholders. Manage relationships with stakeholders/clients including relevant national and state government officials, private sector, academicians and researchers for project-related assignments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Center Head.
- B.Arch./B.Plan. + M. Plan. or equivalent from a reputed university
- 2 to 3 years of experience working on research/consultancy projects on urban planning/urban development assignments.
- Must have strong analytical capability as well as good visual communication abilities.
- Good verbal, and written communication skills
- Prior experience of working on urban planning projects in Tamil Nadu would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of softwares like
- MS Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Arc GIS and Auto CAD
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Should be able to speak, read and write the Tamil language.
- Successful completion of projects
- Consistent, high-quality work
- Strong and efficient project management processes
No. of positions: 2
Apply at: email@example.com before 30th November 2022 with a detailed CV and portfolio
Remuneration: as per industry standards
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Architectural Assistant at New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) | New Delhi (Last Date: 20 December 2023)
- 78 Vacancies for Planning/ Architecture Experts at Directorate of Urban Local Bodies | Haryana | Architecture and Planning (Last Date: 15 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Architect at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) | Himachal Pradesh | (Last Date: 01 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Faculty Positions at National Institute of Technology (NIT) | Calicut, Kerala | Architecture, Planning, etc. | (Last Date: 30 November 2023)
Recent Private Sector Jobs:
- Vacancy for Urban Expert at Grant Thornton Bharat | Ranchi (Exp.: 10+ Years)
- Vacancy for Architect at IIFL Finance | Gurugram (Last Date: N/A)
- Vacancy for Research Fellow at Charles Correa Foundation (CCF) | Panaji, Goa (Last Date: 15 December 2023)
- Vacancy for Landscape Architect at Adani Group | Gujarat (Last Date: 30 November 2023)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.