RECORDED + LIVE Lectures for Late Joiners
RPSC ATP PAPER!
(With Section Wise + Full Length Mock Tests)
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
**All Recordings will be Available for Late Joiners
Post-doctoral Associate/ Senior Research Associate | Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE)
|Position:||Post-doctoral Associate/ Senior Research Associate|
|No. of Position:||02 Posts|
|Institution:||Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE)|
|Qualification:||✔️ Masters in rural management, water management, public policy, planning, sociology, organizational behaviour, or environmental management. Candidates with PhD in relevant subject will be preferred.|
✔️ Must have at least 5-8 years of related work experience (for non-PhD candidates)
|Work Experience:||✔️ Details provided above|
|Duration:||1 year (renewable)|
|Location:||Remote working options available.|
|Job Description:||Details provided below|
|Salary:||Commensurate with industry standards.|
|Apply at:||Apply Link Provided Below|
|Last Date:||20 May 2022|
You May also like:
[Full List] [Week 2 – May]
24+ Govt. and Pvt. Jobs in
🔆 Architecture 🔆 Planning 🔆 Civil Engineering 🔆 GIS 🔆 Internships
Hurry Up, Apply Now
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)
📌 B.Arch/ B.Plan. / CIvil
▪️ 12 Positions
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at Department of Archaeology, Government of N.C.T of Delhi
▪️ Senior Research Fellow
▪️ Junior Research Fellow
▪️ Delhi | 06 Posts
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Post-doctoral Associate/ Senior Research Associate (2 Positions)
Expected duration: 1 year (renewable)
Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) is a non-profit research organization based in India, which generates interdisciplinary knowledge to inform policy and actionable practice towards conservation and sustainability. ATREE is looking for Post-doctoral Associate(s)/Senior Research Associate(s) for their ongoing USAID REAL-Water Project.
About USAID Rural Evidence and Learning for Water (REAL-Water) Project
ATREE along with Centre for Social and Environmental Innovation (CSEI) is part of the consortium led by The Aquaya Institute that has been awarded a five-year Cooperative Agreement from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) for the Rural Evidence and Learning for Water (REAL-Water) program. The REAL-Water program will evaluate strategies for expanding access to safe and sustainable rural water across the developing world. The program will support research on: (1) professionalization of rural water service delivery, (2) strengthening of water quality monitoring in rural areas, and (3) improved planning for water resources. ATREE will focus on the third component: looking at the relationship between water resources and rural drinking water security in India.
- Perform literature review on rural drinking water planning and its linkage with water resources management
- Conduct field interviews and surveys to collect information for empirical research
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research using industry-standard tools and techniques
- Write research reports and articles
- Conducting journey mapping exercises to understand pain points in rural water supply
- Collaborate with researchers from diverse background including GIS, water quality and water technologies
Preferred Backgrounds & Skills:
- Masters in rural management, water management, public policy, planning, sociology, organizational behaviour, or environmental management. Candidates with PhD in relevant subject will be preferred.
- Must have at least 5-8 years of related work experience (for non-PhD candidates)
- Knowledge of research methods and analysis tools is highly desirable
- Academic / research writing with emphasis on critical thinking and solutions thinking
- Ability to complete tasks independently and work within a larger team environment
- Willing to learn new techniques and have a sincere interest in the field and making a difference
Joining date: As soon as possible
Location: Remote working options available.
Compensation: Commensurate with industry standards.
ATREE’s recruitment and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity. Interested candidates should apply through the link provided. The position will remain open until 20th May 2022.
Recent Government Jobs:
- Multiple Vacancies for Architects at National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) | Delhi | (Last Date: 27 February 2023)
- 19+ Govt. And Pvt. Jobs In Architecture and Planning | Civil | GIS [Full List] [Week 1 – February] Hurry Up, Apply Now
- Vacancy for Urban Planner, Assistant Construction Manager and Quantity Surveyor cum Billing Engineer at Prayagraj Smart City Limited (PSCL) | Allahabad | (Last Date: 07 Feb. 2023)
- Vacancy for Assistant Planner and Assistant Architect Planner at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) | Haridwar | (Last Date: 20 Feb. 2023)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.