Exclusive Online Classes
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Architect at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM), Hyderabad | 12 Positions
|No. of Vacancies:||12 Posts|
|Institution:||National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)|
|Qualification:||B.Arch/ B.Plan/ B.Tech(Civil)|
|Experience:||3-10 years in the relevant field|
|Job Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Salary:||As per. exp.|
|Apply at:||Apply link provided below|
|Last Date:||15 May 2022|
You May also like:
Vacancy at Delhi Development Authority
▪️ Consultant (GIS)
▪️ New Delhi
▪️ 08 Positions
(Last Date: 17 May 2022)
Internship Opportunity at Directorate of Urban Land Transport, Urban Development Department, Government of Karnataka
▪️ Architecture, Planning, Urban Design, Engineering etc.
▪️ Stipend: ₹10k
▪️ 30 Positions
(Last Date: 16th May 2022)
Vacancy at Department of Archaeology, Government of N.C.T of Delhi
▪️ Senior Research Fellow
▪️ Junior Research Fellow
▪️ Delhi | 06 Posts
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
▪️ Program Officer-CITIES &
▪️ Urban Infrastructure Specialist-CITIES
▪️ Planning/ Civil Engineering
▪️ New Delhi
(Last Date: 08 May 2022)
Position : Architect
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ARCHITECTS
National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM) is looking for efficient and resilient architects/planners with a profound understanding of Telangana building laws and codes.
- Position: Architect
- Number of positions: 12
- Basic Qualifications: Education – B.Arch/ B.Plan/ B.Tech(Civil)
- Experience – 3-10 years in the relevant field
Other Prerequisites: Understands construction industry and municipal drawings, Proficient in
AutoCAD and other drawing softwares, competent in documentation, analytical thinking and
Job Role and Responsibilities (Confidential)
- Understanding and updating on codes of Telangana building and layout rules.
- Running drawings through the system provided and generating reports.
- Creating and Analysing drawings as per codes.
- To address any issues and new developments efficiently.
- Dashboard verifications.
- Shall be able to work collaboratively.
- Have to cultivate reasoned observations and effective speaking skills.
- Preparation of reports and documentation of periodical progress.
- To address any other issues or responsibilities raised during the term of contract.
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Assistant General Manager(TP) & Dy. Town Planner at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) | Mumbai | Architecture, Planning, etc. | (Last Date: 18th Jan. 2022)
- Vacancy for Sector Experts and Analyst at Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board (TNIDB) | Tamil Nadu | (Last Date: 30 Dec. 2022)
- Vacancy for Urban Planner at Center for Environment and Development (CED) | Bhubaneswar | Urban and Regional Planning | (Exp.: 5 Years)
- Vacancy for Sr. Consultant, Consultant & Young Professional at Andaman and Nicobar Islands Integrated Development Corporation Limited (ANIIDCO) | Port Blair/Delhi | (Last Date: 27 Dec. 2022)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.