Architecture and Planning Quiz
Get Regular Quizzes @ Just ₹1 per day
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Participate and Win exciting prizes!
Vacancy for Research Associate at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), New Delhi
|No. of Positions:||02 Posts|
|Institution:||National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)|
|Qualification:||✔️ Post Graduate qualification in Economics/ Statistics/ Public Policy/ Urban Planning or any other relevant discipline from a reputed University/Institute|
|Experience:||✔️ 2 – 4 Years|
|Job Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Salary:||As per exp.|
|Apply at:||Apply Link Provided Below|
|Last Date:||21 May 2022|
You May also like:
[Full List] [Week 1 – May]
23+ Govt. and Pvt. Jobs in
🔆 Architecture 🔆 Planning 🔆 Civil Engineering 🔆 GIS 🔆 Internships
Hurry Up, Apply Now
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)
📌 B.Arch/ B.Plan. / CIvil
▪️ 12 Positions
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at Department of Archaeology, Government of N.C.T of Delhi
▪️ Senior Research Fellow
▪️ Junior Research Fellow
▪️ Delhi | 06 Posts
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
The Urban Outcomes Framework 2022 has been jointly launched by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA), and the Institute for Competitiveness (IFC) making it accessible to all urban stakeholders in the Government, academic institutions, citizenry and industry- the ‘quadruple helix’.
Under this context, NIUA, on behalf of MoHUA is conducting the third round of Ease of Living index (EoLI) and Municipal Performance Index (MPI). The central objective of this recurring exercise is to generate a robust database so that time series analysis and progress tracking can be conducted in order to achieve aspired social and economic progress through generating data that will drive evidence-based policymaking.
The exercise focuses on collecting data across sectors such as Demography, Economy, Economy, Education, Energy, Finance, Governance and ICT, Health, Housing, Mobility, Planning, Safety and Security, Solid Waste Management, and Water and Sanitation. The initiative aims to democratise the cities and strengthen transparency and citizen-centric governance.
• Effective stakeholder management and coordination with MoHUA, ULBs, Parastatal Agencies, SPVs and other Partner Agencies.
• Quantitative and qualitative research pertaining to addressing the gaps in urban policy, planning and governance
• Contribute to the preparation of reports, analyses and reviews under EOL, MPI and related urban indices
• Organizing and managing capacity building workshops and supporting in the logistics
• Contribute in writing reports, articles, brochures, newsletters, and updates of the website, & social media pertaining to the program
• Support the Team Leader in reporting, monitoring and evaluation requirements
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies
• Post Graduate qualification in Economics/ Statistics/ Public Policy/ Urban Planning or any other relevant discipline from a reputed University/Institute.
• 2-4 years of experience preferably in the urban sector
• Experience in large-scale city level data collection, data management, data analysis and reporting
• Ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders including government officials, private sector, civil society institutions and research institutions.
• Proficient working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
• Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills, including the ability to speak persuasively and to present ideas clearly and concisely to authorities;
• Ability to work flexibly on a range of assignments showcasing strong teamwork and collaboration and adjust to a variety of complex and evolving tasks to meet deadlines
• Prior experience of working in urban sector
• Prior experience in working with Central/State/City Government(s)
• Understanding of inter-disciplinary research approaches
• Early joining is an added advantage
No. of Positions: 2
Last Date to Apply: Saturday, 21 May 2022
Recent Government Jobs:
- 21+ Govt. And Pvt. Jobs In Architecture and Planning | Civil | GIS [Full List] [Week 3 – May] Hurry Up, Apply Now
- Vacancy for Planning Officer (Group A) at Department of Town & Country Planning – Punjab, Punjab Public Service Commission | 07 Positions (Last Date: 08 June 2022)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi (Last Date: 25 May 2022)
- Vacancy for Associate Town and Country Planner at Department of Urban Development, Government of NCT of Delhi (Last Date: 23 May 2022)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.