Exclusive Online Classes
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Knowledge Manager at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM), Hyderabad | 05 Positions
|No. of Vacancies:||05 Posts|
|Institution:||National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)|
|Qualification:||Master’s in Urban Planning / Urban Policy / Urban Management with minimum 60% Marks|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years of work experience (+) Prior experience in preparation of GIS based Master Plans|
|Job Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Salary:||As per. exp.|
|Apply at:||Apply link provided below|
|Last Date:||15 May 2022|
You May also like:
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)
📌 B.Arch/ B.Plan. / CIvil
▪️ 12 Positions
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at Delhi Development Authority
▪️ Consultant (GIS)
▪️ New Delhi
▪️ 08 Positions
(Last Date: 17 May 2022)
Internship Opportunity at Directorate of Urban Land Transport, Urban Development Department, Government of Karnataka
▪️ Architecture, Planning, Urban Design, Engineering etc.
▪️ Stipend: ₹10k
▪️ 30 Positions
(Last Date: 16th May 2022)
Vacancy at Department of Archaeology, Government of N.C.T of Delhi
▪️ Senior Research Fellow
▪️ Junior Research Fellow
▪️ Delhi | 06 Posts
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
▪️ Program Officer-CITIES &
▪️ Urban Infrastructure Specialist-CITIES
▪️ Planning/ Civil Engineering
▪️ New Delhi
(Last Date: 08 May 2022)
Position : Knowledge Manager
The Hon’ble Minister to the Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Government of Telangana, in his address to the Legislative Assembly in March 2022 announced that master plans for all urban local bodies (ULBs) within the state shall be completed by March 2023. Subsequently, the National Institute of Urban Management was entrusted with the preparation of master plans for 54 ULBs in GIS format.
Post the completion of Master Plans, professionals may be engaged in others on-going projects/ business development opportunities.
The preparation of master plans for 54 ULBs is to be delivered by 10 teams, comprising of 1 Knowledge Manager & 1 Research Associate each. The teams will be advised by the Lead (Land Management & Policy), NIUM with support from Program Manager. NIUM currently has 5 Knowledge Managers & 2 Research Associates and are therefore looking to hire 5 Knowledge Managers and 8 Research Associates to meet requirements.
The Knowledge Managers will be required to manage the preparation of GIS based master plans for 4-5 towns allocated to them, with support from a Research Associate. While the project steering committee will ensure that standards for work delivery are clearly communicated, the Knowledge Manager together with her/his team shall be responsible for delivering the expected outputs including but not limited to preparation of GIS maps, managing surveys, stakeholder consultations, liaising with the Municipality/Municipal Corporation, and preparation of a Report.
Recruitment will be initially for one year, subject to extension based on performance.
Knowledge Managers: Master’s in Urban Planning / Urban Policy / Urban Management with minimum 60% Marks (+) 3 to 5 years of work experience (+) Prior experience in preparation of GIS based Master Plans (+) Spoken Telugu
• Candidates must be citizens of India.
• Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
• Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
• Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not be entitled to any right to be called for interview or selection.
• The applications received after due date/without enclosures/incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement will lead disqualification of the candidate’s application.
• Any form of soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification
Recent Government Jobs:
- Vacancy for Joint Chief Engineer / Deputy Chief Engineer (Architect) at Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) | Lucknow | (Last Date: 30th Dec. 2022)
- Vacancy for Junior Researcher at School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) | New Delhi | (Last Date: 12th Dec. 2022)
- Vacancy for Assistant General Manager(TP) & Dy. Town Planner at Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) | Mumbai | Architecture, Planning, etc. | (Last Date: 18th Jan. 2022)
- Vacancy for Sector Experts and Analyst at Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board (TNIDB) | Tamil Nadu | (Last Date: 30 Dec. 2022)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.