Architecture and Planning Quiz
Get Regular Quizzes @ Just ₹1 per day
Exam Assure updates regularly on WhatsApp
Join WhatsApp Group
Join us on Social media:
Vacancy for Research Associate at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM), Hyderabad | 08 Positions
|No. of Vacancies:||08 Posts|
|Institution:||National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s in Planning with minimum 60% Marks|
|Experience:||0 to 2 years of work experience (+) Skill in GIS.|
|Job Description:||Details Provided Below|
|Salary:||As per. exp.|
|Apply at:||Apply link provided below|
|Last Date:||15 May 2022|
You May also like:
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM)
📌 B.Arch/ B.Plan. / CIvil
▪️ 12 Positions
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at Delhi Development Authority
▪️ Consultant (GIS)
▪️ New Delhi
▪️ 08 Positions
(Last Date: 17 May 2022)
Internship Opportunity at Directorate of Urban Land Transport, Urban Development Department, Government of Karnataka
▪️ Architecture, Planning, Urban Design, Engineering etc.
▪️ Stipend: ₹10k
▪️ 30 Positions
(Last Date: 16th May 2022)
Vacancy at Department of Archaeology, Government of N.C.T of Delhi
▪️ Senior Research Fellow
▪️ Junior Research Fellow
▪️ Delhi | 06 Posts
(Last Date: 15 May 2022)
Vacancy at National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)
▪️ Program Officer-CITIES &
▪️ Urban Infrastructure Specialist-CITIES
▪️ Planning/ Civil Engineering
▪️ New Delhi
(Last Date: 08 May 2022)
Position : Research Associate
The Hon’ble Minister to the Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Government of Telangana, in his address to the Legislative Assembly in March 2022 announced that master plans for all urban local bodies (ULBs) within the state shall be completed by March 2023. Subsequently, the National Institute of Urban Management was entrusted with the preparation of master plans for 54 ULBs in GIS format.
Post the completion of Master Plans, professionals may be engaged in others on-going projects/ business development opportunities.
The preparation of master plans for 54 ULBs is to be delivered by 10 teams, comprising of 1 Knowledge Manager & 1 Research Associate each. The teams will be advised by the Lead (Land Management & Policy), NIUM with support from Program Manager. NIUM currently has 5 Knowledge Managers & 2 Research Associates and are therefore looking to hire 5 Knowledge Managers and 8 Research Associates to meet requirements.
The Knowledge Managers will be required to manage the preparation of GIS based master plans for 4-5 towns allocated to them, with support from a Research Associate. While the project steering committee will ensure that standards for work delivery are clearly communicated, the Knowledge Manager together with her/his team shall be responsible for delivering the expected outputs including but not limited to preparation of GIS maps, managing surveys, stakeholder consultations, liaising with the Municipality/Municipal Corporation, and preparation of a Report.
Recruitment will be initially for one year, subject to extension based on performance.
Research Associates: Bachelor’s in Planning with minimum 60% Marks (+) 0 to 2 years of work experience (+) Skill in GIS.
• Candidates must be citizens of India.
• Experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualifications for that post.
• Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the posts.
• Mere possession of the education qualifications and requisite experience will not be entitled to any right to be called for interview or selection.
• The applications received after due date/without enclosures/incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Unsolicited communication regarding this advertisement will lead disqualification of the candidate’s application.
• Any form of soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification
Recent Government Jobs:
- 21+ Govt. And Pvt. Jobs In Architecture and Planning | Civil | GIS [Full List] [Week 3 – May] Hurry Up, Apply Now
- Vacancy for Planning Officer (Group A) at Department of Town & Country Planning – Punjab, Punjab Public Service Commission | 07 Positions (Last Date: 08 June 2022)
- Vacancy for Project Associate at School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi (Last Date: 25 May 2022)
- Vacancy for Associate Town and Country Planner at Department of Urban Development, Government of NCT of Delhi (Last Date: 23 May 2022)
Visit Exam Assure Jobs Section to explore similar Jobs:
Disclaimer: The Job posts/ Job vacancies updated on the Exam Assure platform are gathered from various sources. Exam Assure team tries their best to display correct information as far as possible however there is a chance of mistakes. Visitors are suggested to cross-verify all the information before applying.